Restore Foodware AirCarbon Natural Straws (Wrapped).
- 400pcs x 6 boxes = 2400 count per case
- Cocktail size: 5.3 inches
- Paper wrapped
- Plastic-free: made from AirCarbon (also known as PHB), a material made throughout nature
- Ocean Friendly: degrades faster than paper straws
- Home compostable: OK Compost Home / TUV Austria
- Never soggy: strong in hot & cold drinks
- Made in the USA: produced in California
- Regenerative: verified carbon-negative* like growing a tree, the production process removes CO2E
Restore’s AirCarbon straws are made from a regenerative material that is produced throughout nature called PHB. Because PHB is natural, nature knows what to do with it, and natural microorganisms can consume it as food for regrowth.
Third-party verified home compostable and carbon-negative, which means you’re helping to give nature a chance to restore itself with these straws. So enjoy your drink, and feel good about helping to restore the environment and protect our planet.
Launched in 2020 by Newlight Technologies, Restore is the world’s first regenerative foodwear brand, on a mission to help end the flow of plastic into the ocean by replacing plastic with AirCarbon: a regenerative, carbon-negative material called PHB that feels like plastic but is naturally home compostable and industrially compostable, breaking down like a leaf or a twig.
*Certified carbon-negative by SCS Global (ISO 14044: 2006 for manufacturing & disposal), AirCarbon has been named “Biomaterial of the Year” by the Nova Institute, “Innovation of the Year” by Popular Science, and it won the Presidential Green Chemistry Challenge Award from the EPA. AirCarbon is also Home Compostable (OK Compost Home TUV / Austria), and Industrially Compostable (OK Compost Industrial TUV / Austria, ASTM D6400, & BPI certified).